So Happy with my Breast Augmentation

I have wanted a BA since I was 18 b/c I was a...

I have wanted a BA since I was 18 b/c I was a small B cup. I wanted to do this for myself and no one else. I waited until I was almost 25 and did research for YEARS to find the perfect doc.

I finally had a Breast Augmentation on Feb 25, 2010 in Las Vegas. I can't express enough how happy I have been with this whole experience. Dr. E and his staff were so patient, answered my many questions and really made me feel comfortable. I just knew that this doc was "the one".

I went with 450cc silicone allergan natrelle implants under the muscle. I went from a "B" cup to baby "D" cup. I'm only 2 1/2 weeks post op but I love them already.

It was very painful for 3 days after surgery. Do not believe the women that say they didn't have any pain at all, b/c there definetely is pain for a few days.

All in all I think the only reason I am happy with my results is b/c I researched this surgery and doctors for over 2 years. Thank you to my Doc, you are the BEST!

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I recommend my doctor b/c he is board certified, very experienced, and specializes in breast surgeries. His staff was extremely caring and answered all my questions. He was very professional, knowledgable, thorough and truly seemed to care for my safety and well being. He never rushed during my appointments and always took plenty of time with me. I went in their so scared with hundreds of questions and by the time I left I had no worries or fears! I really liked his approach to everything (he used sizers, crease incision, under muscle, recommends massage, pre-op/post-op rules and guidelines were very thorough, my safety was #1, general anesthesia w/ his board certified anesthesiologist). He was EARLY on the day of surgery (docs are always late usually), he helped calm me down when the IV was going in, and was there talking to me and helping me calm down and even held my hand until I was asleep. He truly cares for his patients!!! My breasts are a perfect baby "D" cup, exactly what I asked for!!!! They even look better than what my highest hopes were :)

Good for you for doing your homework! Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf.