Accent DOES work - Las Vegas, NV

I've had 1 session on my abs, front of thighs,...

I've had 1 session on my abs, front of thighs, and today butt with the back of thighs. It really does work ! I am going to Laser Image in Las Vegas. I am soooo pleased with it. I noticed the difference immediately. I cannot believe how firm and smooth my butt is. Now I am a 39 year old woman who eats good and does work out, but noticed everything was starting to get a little looser than it was in my early 20's. I have had IPL on my face and KNOW that worked, so I decided to try this. I am so wonderfully pleased. But like other reviews, I do think you need a good technician, and Linda at this location is so fantastic. It takes about 1 1/2 per body part, so don't expect it to be a fast procedure. It's warm and they use a lot of baby oil in between the 60 second rounds of the laser. I promise you it really works! I'm one that does not mind spending a little money on things like this, but it has to work and oh my gosh..it's does!! YEA!!

Laser Image Center on Buffalo

They are so fantastic and not on commission. They will lead you in the right direction and many different lasers to choose from, from lasers for your face, to acne scars, to cellulite, to skin tightening, to hair removal and vein removal. If you don't need it, they will tell you! They want a repeat customer or your referrals so they aren't going to sell you a bunch of crap!