Brazilian Butt Lift - Las Cruces, NM

This was me 2 days post op. I am now 4 wks post op...

This was me 2 days post op. I am now 4 wks post op. I wish I would have known about this site from the start so that I could have added updates. I did not measure myself before surgery, but measurements now are 36 28 39 and I weigh 135. I see very little change or maybe even nothing at all. Although, I know it's too early to see the final result after meeting with my doctor 2 days ago we decided that I will have the procedure redone. My next appointment is November 18 so I will let you all now from the start for my next procedure.

I like my waist to hip ratio, just wish my butt was bigger.

Knowing I wil be going back for revision has me on a roller coaster. I hate the idea of gaining weight, but hey I want a butt lol! My waist is at 27 and my butt at 39. Well the plan was to gain weight and that's exactly what happened quickly lol. Not doing much and eating are a bad combination. I gained 5 pounds so I am at 140. I plan to stay at that for my next procedure. I still feel swollen. So I decided to take water pills for three days, making tomorrow my last day. I hope that helps. Here is a pic of what my butt looks like. I will post information about my garment in the next post.

5 weeks post op

I don't know why, but my first pic was deleted so I will try reporting it again. I am know 5 weeks and I am still wearing my compression garment with the vedette 138 2xs over it. The reason for my revision is because I did not get the volume I wanted and I see almost no apparent change in my body. As far as how much I will have to pay, I still don't know. I measure myself everyday as I've become obsessed lol! Waist 27 hope 39 and I am at 137 pounds. I have decided I will not gain any more weight than 140. I started sitting on my bobby pillow but only in the car for short rides. I plan on driving again starting next week. I still eat standing up, but I am more mobile as far as bending down. I must admit this operation is a hassle, but hey anything for a booty lol! Well here are some pics, I hope they upload :)

Doctor's visit

I had my doctors appointment Monday November 18. The staff took pictures and the doctor will review them. I am expecting a call this week to see if he will charge or what he will charge for my revision.
It has not been easy ladies I have become obsessed with my butt!! It's like when there's only a little bit and we want more, we want more lol!
I am at 138 lbs right now. I want to be shapely, but I would also like to be at 130. I am doing cardio and weights. So with the next fat transfer I should be super chiseled lol!

Round 2!

Well I am excited to inform I will be having my 2nd surgery December 18! Omg I am in in disbelief. Just 4 months ago I had my first surgery, but I want more. Hopefully I get what I wanted in the first place this time around.
My doctor agreed to do more for $1,000.00. I know what to expect so I am hoping recovery will be a smooth one. I will soon post before and after pic of my second surgery.
s.w. liposculpture

Hey Beauty, you might want to check the Brazilian Butt Lift board.... Lots and lots of stories. You look great btw!
You look great in your garment!  What areas did they lipo to get the fat for the transfer?  You look nice & slender but with a nicely shaped butt.  Are you using the same doctor for the revision as I see you did not give the doc perfect ratings?
Thanks for your review.  Please keep us posted w/photos as you have time.  Were you not pleased with the size at the first procedure & is that why you are getting a revision?