So worth it! Pre B cup-> 550CC mentor silicone memory gel HP inframammary incision - Las Cruces, NM

Im 24. A medically retired military police officer...

Im 24. A medically retired military police officer. Retired at 24! I know shocking huh? But it wasnt my choice. I wish to still be serving, I had so many goals I wanted achieve within the ranks of the Army. I deployed to Afghanistan for 12 months, where my life changed. The one person I trusted.. the one person who told my parents HE would bring me home safely, destroyed my life. I am a rape and assault victim. --The military found me unfit for any job and booted me out the door. Prior to the assault, I struggled with my weight but managed to keep it on an even level. After the assault I let go- I gained the 34 (plus more) pounds back that I had lost. My body didnt feel nor look right. I met the man of my dreams, and found the joys of working out. Im at a healthy inshape 143! But my breasts just arent the same. They used to be perky-young looking. Through the stress and weight loss, they have started to sag and deflate.

Oh sorry for my novel! I do not have kids, My husband and I are unsure right now if we want any. Ive saved my deployment money and now will have them paid off during my preop on April 22nd!

Im not even sure what size my breasts are. Looking at all the reviews, it appears I fall into the "B" area, but I tend to wear a 34 double 2inch padded C cup. Where I still wiggle. I want to feel confident in my own skin. I want husband to be able to touch my breasts and me not feel so insecure!
Surgery is set for May 7th.. Nervous, Anxious and ready to have a Whole new me.. Both body and breasts for my husbands return from deployment.

Today was my preop appointment! I paid them off...

Today was my preop appointment! I paid them off today!

I was able to ask all the questions I had wrote...

I was able to ask all the questions I had wrote out. Which basically related to working out. Im also taking fish oil and borage oil supplements. I can take the fish oil up to the surgery day but have to stop the borage oil 1 week prior, as it does call blood clotting. I was asked during my consult that If I went ahead with the preop appt to find other women who were similiar to me and had implants to a size I was wanting. I brought in 4 pictures which were D to DD in size ( what appeared to me) Full round lucious boobies!
He was very happy to see that I knew what I wanted, and jokingly said need a bigger implant. His laughter really put me at ease. We were looking at 450CC ( silicone mentors) during consult. He remeasured me and I was at 13cm, so I could fit a 550CC. Hes a surgeon who doesnt like the implants peeking out and being seen from behind so that was great to hear. I dont want overly done or gaudy looking breast. But I dont mind the round looking ones.

ive been looking at other women whove implanted 550CC and some look very very good, and others look like to much, some look to small. I hate not knowing, what itll do to me, but I trust my doctors decision, going based off the pictures I showed him. I havent done the sizers and was urged not to do the rice sizers as it will only confuse me more. So my breast are in my surgeons hands.

May 7th seems so dang far away! But Ive had alot of stuff happen this week, that will keep my occupied. I have to drive to Iowa from Texas for my cousins funeral :( ( Air Force Veteran) who took his own life this week. very unexpected to see such a young soul be taken away...

With a new change to my lifestyle "diet" Ive lost 5 lbs this week, so Im really excited that I can drop another 5-8 lbs before surgery. Im currently 5'6'' and 139. I started my weight loss journey in February at 161. So whole new body, breasts and mind for the husbands return home.

4 days and a wakeup.. This surgery hasnt been on...

4 days and a wakeup.. This surgery hasnt been on my mind at all.. :( I got back from my cousins funeral a few days ago, and think that is why. The air national guard came down and did a military ceremony.. As a veteran myself.. it touched my heart. It was very beautiful.

I can not believe my surgery is so close. My "friend" who was suppose to fly down decided to tell me last minute she had made other plans. Im so thankful I have friends here! Shes so eager to have "sleep over" even if I sleep the entire time. lol

Ive been taking multivitiamins, fish oil and other workout supplements still. I was told to stop taking my borage oil on the 1st as it can cause blood clots.
I still have to buy a wedge pillow.. and pickup my last prescription tomorrow-- Then grocery shop the day before to have fresh fruits.

Got to talk to my husband the other day, and he for a second made me want to second guess me doing this surgery. He was very worried that Id be flaunting off my chest, and getting attention of other men... It was a nice time for me to reassure him why I WAS doing this.. and how much I loved him.
Anywho, Today I got around to youtube videos to watch womens journeys.. and decided to start my own Video blog. I will attach it below

Video Blog http://www.youtube...

Video Blog

Tomorrow is the day! Had a rough week with the...

Tomorrow is the day! Had a rough week with the loss of 5 soldiers from Ft Bliss who were serving in Afghanistan. My prayers are with their families at this time.

--As suggested I bought a body pillow, and feel it will be alot better than the wedge or bedrest pillow. I also got my entire house cleaned, grocery shopped and prepped some food. Im still trying to finish off as much water as I can within the next 2 hours, and then sleep.

Have to be at the surgery clinic at 10:15 and surgery is at 11:15. :)

Wish me luck!

Went into surgery at 11:15 and got out around...

Went into surgery at 11:15 and got out around 12:15. I woke up in recovery crying because the pain was overwhelming. They gave me some pain meds and the pain slowly disolved. I was wide awake and asking my nurse all about her surgeries :) she didnt mind. I sat up and stood just find without any nausea or dizziness. Got wheeling out the car. The seatbelt was a little rough and the 30 mile drive was a bit rough with pumps. My pain was coming back once I got home. I took a valium as soon as I woke up from Operating room and then took a Vicodin when i got home. My pain was gone! Just some pressure. I wasnt tired, but ended up taking a 20 minute nap. Was able to eat applesauce and some lettuce ham wraps.. The implants are very high but that was ok knowing they will drop, but hopefully not to much! :)

Post Op Day 1 :) Couldnt sleep but 20 minutes...

Post Op Day 1 :) Couldnt sleep but 20 minutes after surgery. Then passed out at 1 am, woke at 3am because of pain. Took Vicodin and went back to bed. Woke at 8. I was able to shower fine i think because of the constant stretching of my arms/chest the day of surgery. My friend and I left the house to go shopping and get me to walking around. I was getting a very heavy pain in my breasts, she gave me a valium and we left. Came home and hour later and had to take a vicodin to ease the pain. Now about to nap Here are some more pictures in the same swimsuit before Gosh i cant wait to start massaging! Next Post Op appt is this Friday the 10th of May 2013

I tried to ween myself off the prescriptions.....

I tried to ween myself off the prescriptions.. Like taking Vicodin not as much as bottle recommends, and I STRONGLY urge women not to do that. I was in soo much pain.. and my breasts were very very hot! I just took a valium and Vicodin an hour apart but no more pain, just discomfort as it feels my implant is in my armpit. Anyone know when it leaves your armpit area?

Removed my steri strips today :) No more pain as a...

Removed my steri strips today :) No more pain as a few days ago, just a fullness/pressure type of feeling.
Sometimes swollen if I exert to much.

Stopped wearing the post op bra, and wear a skinfully bra SO comfortable.
I do weekly youtube videos so you can follow me there if youd like (http://youtu.be/IJsjsft6x80 )

My next appt isnt until end of May when I learn to start massaging.

Been updating on Youtube.. Left side is taking its time to drop..

:) If you want to see weekly progress Im doing videos on Youtube

So far, I just had my 3 week post op Appt. I am clear to workout at my own limitations.
I am clear to wear any bras I want.
I bought a 34DD online for $5 bucks, because I measured myself.. Knowing I was still fuller uptop.. I fill out the bottom perfectly, but my boobs are pouring out.. so now I think Im either a triple D or E?!
Someone please fill me in. :)

Ive noticed numbess on the bottom side of my breast, doc says its normal with all the nerves and the larger implant.

Left implant is still quite high.. Learned to massage today and taking FULL advantage of it.
Other than that, excited to be wearing real bras! and back to working out

1 month post op today

Finally find a decent bra.. I know once the implants are dropped it will no longer fit because I fill the cups out completly, BUT I needed something more supportive. Im a 34DD, but may be larger once the implants drop fully.

My left side has dropped a bit more slightly, but its still uneven to my right. After seeing pictures in the swimsuit, I noticed my right side still has to drop some too.. Grr all boob at the bottom still.
Ive been massaging both the implants and my scar tissue with Vitamin E, and using silicone scar strips. Slowly disappearing.

That vein/muscle thing i had on my left scar area showed up on my right breast but is now gone from massaging. The left side only shows if I reach and stretch over my head, but doc said itll go away with massage.

Heres a few updated pictures..
West Texas Plastic Surgeon

I had a consultation during my "2 week break" from deployment back in 2011. The doctor was in Minnesota-- He was nice but seemed a bit to eager to want to Liposuction my mid section when I just asked about it-- Only have 1 1/2-2 inches of fat in my belly button. My mom used him, but I wasnt ready to commit. After researching PS in El Paso area, I had only heard horror stories about some of the surgeons botch jobs, and being so close to the border enstilled more fear into if I should wait to do this. I found out about Dr. Martin on here. A few of the womens reviews really made me want to book a consult with him. I was very intimidated by him when we met. Maybe he was just having a bad day.. Or maybe my insecurities about my breasts and body and showing them to some guy (who I knew was a PS) but it was hard for me to do. Very informative. April 22- He was so cheery today! And was so informative. Very helpful to all my questions. He really put my anxiety at ease.

Congratulations! You look fantastic! I love your videos with your explanations and helpful tips. The Skinfully Soft Bra is a great tip...so many women are looking for a larger post op bra that won't rub on the incisions. I wasn't able to find this online...can you give us a little more detail on this wonderful bra? Thank your for posting some videos on RealSelf!! P.S. Way to go on the weight loss!

I got it at Burlington. If you go onto ebay and type in Seamless sports bra, a bunch of other brands pop up-- They will have ripples in the middle area, thats very similiar to the Skinfully soft one I found.. They have removeable padded cups too and that extra length so it doesnt run incisions.

Oh this is great...thank you for the link to the bra! I can see how this would be perfect in so many ways!

You look fantastic!!!!! Hope mine turn out as great as yours!!!! Thanks for updating and sharing your photos!!! I'm 1 week postop today!!! Hurt my right boob driving so I've been icing and chillaxing all day!!!!
Thank you! I hope you recover smoothly!
Oh You poor thing. I have a work event that I can't miss a week after my surgery. I've arranged to ride with a friend. He doesn't know about the BA though and neither does anyone at work so I need to find a good blouse to hide the spongebob square boob that I imagine I will have at the time
Mine are pretty easy to hide with a good supportive sports bra and a cami with a shall type thing, trendy scarves are also good to buy aswell!!!
U look wonderful I received mine on Tuesday, absolutely no pain at all just tenderness!! Still super high tho!!! I was able to have my first shower today and the feeling was so good and I took off my tape and dressings!!! I am supposed to be using the bra that they supplied me but I make my boobs feel like they were in my armpit and I put on a different one that I bought from vS and it makes them come together rather than out to the side!!! The only time I take my narcs is when I know I've done lots that day!!! I have been sleeping through the night since I received them? And to b honest I have been sleeping on my back with no trouble at all!!! Today I ha a nap an rolled onto my side and slept like that for two hours but woke up to some tenderness but manageable!!! Glad things are going good for u!!! I've been thinking a lot of u and wondering how u are doing!!! Keep is all posted oxoxox
I think comfort is most important. exp if the bra doesnt support your breast then heck yes! As long as there isnt any wire. :) Congrats on your new boobies!!
You l
?
Darn phone sent it without me starting to finish it!!!! Lol damn iPhones lol!! But I did post something, sorry for the confusion lol
Sorry for what the Army did to u . My son spent 9 months in Iraq when the war started . You look great !! I'm getting a revision and I'm thinking 600 HP gel I have 420 saline and I'm a 34/DDD and that's also a E . I love the size ! I'm happy for you !
Thank you! I went and got sized today.. First at Macys... I dont think she knew was she was doing.. She told me 38D.. which the band I was drowning in.. We tried a 36DD and It covered but the band again was to loose. She wasnt helpful at all. I went to Victorias Secret, although Ive heard they size wrong.. She sized me at a 34DD and the bras fit, but I didnt buy one because I filled the bottom of the bras out and still have dropping to do, So I am lost on my size and not sure what to buy. Just want a comfy non sports bra lol
I know I can't stand sport bras ! I have to order my bras if I want pretty and cute ones . I have found some at Dillard's . My Dr told me that VS run small . They don't carry triple D in the store . You look like your at least A trible D . And then you might get bigger after you drop and fluff . Happy healing !
Thank you so much for sharing your story! I watched your videos on YouTube. I'm also getting 550cc memory gel hp implants. Just curious are yours under the muscle? Not sure if I missed that somewhere. Anyway, thanks again! You ROCK!
Good luck! Do you have a surgery date? I went under the muscle.
Thank you! Yes, June 10th. It's coming up! So excited! But I keep going back and forth on whether to get 550 or 600. I'm a 36C now because I have 350cc saline implants over the muscle. Before that I was an A cup.
Thanks for sharing your story and happy healing, I'm so not looking forward to the pain :( I'm also opting for 550 but I'm doing saline. Hope to see you post your progress :)
You're Welcome and I will do. Im also posting videos on yourtube of my journey also.. I only feel the pain, because I didnt want to have to rely on the vicodin.. But with my experience now, I highly recommened women to take them as directed.. Mine says 1-2 every 4-6 hours... Dont go past that hour because you will feel it, and thats what happened to me.. I just have a discomfort type of pain under my breast where the incision was and a "full" type of feeling on my sides because the implants are still very high and near my armpit. Good luck with your Surgery! I have my first post Op appt tomorrow, so Ill do another update and possibly more pictures.. although its onlyy 2 days, but I can tell my right is dropping
I'm almost there! Thank u for the well wishes im definitely taking the meds as directed. You're doing amazing tho. Hope all continues well friend :)
Now I get you on that full feeling under the armpit. I feel like my implant is siting right in ther :( feeling sore, tight and high. Thanks for your videos they're so helpful :)
You are so welcome! I should be updating Monday or Tuesday for 2 weeks post op.. Had a tough time sleeping day 1 of incisions off, Tender.. Very tender. Had to sleep topless.. Felt a bit exposed. But Still 2 weeks out, the left one is still high.. and still a bit in my armpit.. Hard to wear tank-tops because the armpit "boob" is exposed. Hope it goes down/drops soon.
I just watched your journey on YouTube!!!! Very informative to say the least!!! I'm excited to see your results as I am also gonna be going the same size as you!!! They look great so far!!! The anticipation must have been killing you!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us, we all really appreciate everything you have done for your country!!! Have a great day and make sure you keep us all posted because I am following your journey!!!! Oxoxox