Boob Upgrade! - Las Cruces, NM

I have a close friend who highly recommended Dr....

I have a close friend who highly recommended Dr. Martin! Herself, her sister, and a few other friends have all used Dr. Martin and have been EXTREMELY happy with their results! (Aside from the common "I wish I'd gone bigger")

I met with Dr Martin about a week ago and I was very nervous that I was going to feel uncomfortable and that it was going to be awkward but Scot and his staff were so unbelievably professional and courteous! I felt very much at ease and I am anxiously awaiting my procedure! I have chosen silicone implants, sub muscular placement, inframammary incision. 425cc. I am currently a B/C, 5'0 - 130lbs.

Had my surgery today!! I wasn't nervous until I...

Had my surgery today!! I wasn't nervous until I got the IV - then reality set in. LOL But the entire staff calmed my nerves and really helped me feel comfortable and unafraid! Dr. Martin's nurses are amazing women, nice and down to earth! The anesthesiologist (Paul) is a very polite man. I had a headache because my appt. was the last one for the day and I had gone so long without food or drinks that my body was dehydrated, I spoke with him about it and he was very prompt in helping it go away He answered all my questions and was very upbeat and pleasant! I rarely saw Dr. Martin, but that didn't bother me. I'm pretty familiar with OR rooms, and with all of my research and between the consultation and pre-op appt., I felt very comfortable with my decision (:

I got Mentor's Round High Profile Memory Gel implants, 425cc in both right and left. (: Even thought they are swollen and sitting really high, they look amazing and I think I'm going to have the exact look I was hoping for!

My pain level isn't that bad, surprisingly!! The medications that he's prescribed is just enough that I'm overall pretty comfortable! I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to use my arms and move them much, but I'm not having any problems at all. It's tight and is a little sore, but it's really not too bad. It's painful, obviously, to push and pull - but minimal effort doing those isn't that bad either. (: Excited for my post-op appt. on Friday! Will update again afterwards!!

West Texas Plastic Surgeon

Close friend (:

Thanks for your update. I'm glad you're healing well!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! What do you not like about your breasts now that you want changed?

I hope you'll keep us posted as you progress through your transformation!

I've always been small and unhappy with my breasts. I've wanted an augmentation done since I was a teenager. Now that I'm done having kids (I had a tubal ligation done after baby #3), and I'm older - I approached my husband about what I wanted and we made the decision to get new boobies! (: