Obagi Blue Peel Gave Very Good Results - Las colinas, TX

I had my face, neck, décolletage and hands peeled...

I had my face, neck, décolletage and hands peeled roughly 14 yrs ago. My skin had sun damage as large pores. The procedure does burn but a fan helps and my technician was very experienced. Back then it was not recommended to use the obagi products in advance as it is now. I did buy a sunscreen by Obagi however to use after. I can honestly say I peeled like a snake and had about ten days of downtime. It worked though. Small pores after and just an overall perked up skin..I just looked younger. Results lasted ten years too! Since I have had a deep FX peel...ouch in comparison and way more intense and two plus weeks downtime but also with outstanding results. Will not do that one ever again because of the pain and downtime but will do an Obagi blue peel again.
Unknown

I do not believe the clinic is still there. This was performed many yrs ago. Just be sure to find an experienced technician.

Ten years of results with this peel is amazing.  I would say that one is well worth the ten day healing time.  Are you scheduled for another Obagi peel?  I would be curious to know the price difference in the 14 years time.