Love my Nose! - Seattle, WA

Two cancer operations on my nose left it...

Two cancer operations on my nose left it disfigured, with significant scarring. Dr. Ridgeway gave me back my old nose, or perhaps an even better one! The recovery went better than I expected and I'm very happy with the results. I was extremely well cared for and could not have had a better experience.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridgway is warm and easy to talk to. As my surgery date got closer, I got extremely nervous and made another appointment to go over EVERYTHING again. He never acted annoyed or impatient, in fact he seemed glad I was there and was in no hurry to walk me through the procedure and expected outcome yet again. His staff is very professional and took great care of me. I highly recommend the Larrabee Center and Dr. Ridgway. Excellent results!

First of all, congrats on overcoming 2 cancer surgeries! I had MOH's surgery done on my nose (did you have that too?) several months ago and I am left with extensive scarring as well (mostly on my tip). Could you tell me what Dr. Ridgeway did to improve your scarring? I would love to see pictures as well!
I'm glad you're pleased with your results! We'd love to see your before and after photos. :)