Vi Peels Do Not Work - Lansing, MI

I have had 3 ViPeels in the last 3 months. I am...

I have had 3 ViPeels in the last 3 months. I am african american female and I have had skin problems my entire life which has left me with acne scarring and hyperpigmentation.

After spending THOUSANDS of dollars on different treatments to no avail i decided to try one last procedure. The Vi peel. And it did absolutely NOTHING for me. It did make my skin peel ALOT, and for the first day or 2 when the peeling process is complete, my skin had a radiant glow to it( but it was glowing with all the hyperpigmentation and acne scars still there needless to say) But after that day or two of glowing, it went right back to normal.

The aestetician who did the procedure was very nice and sweet, but she assured me I would see results after my second one. and I didnt. So I went in for a 3rd, and still NOTHING. I wont bother wasting anymore of my time or money by having a "series' of 6-8, if Im not seeing anything now, i probably wont see any results after 8. I would have just contaminated my skin further with more harsh chemicals and wasted even more money.

To all my African American men and women... Don't waste yur money on this peel because this procedure does not work well on black skin.

Hi Ms,

Wow, 3 peels in 3 months and no results that's crazy. Since the aestician told you it would take 2 sessions and you had three with nothing working did you go back and ask what happen? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I didn"t see a doctor. I just saw the aestitician And she was great. I will continue seeing her, i just wont have any more Vipeels