Working for Acne but Keep Getting Uti's and Yeast Infections - Lansing, MI

It's working well on my acne but I seem to have...

It's working well on my acne but I seem to have vaginal problems more frequently. I am 42 yrs old, been on it for about 5 months now my problems didn't start til the 4th month. I have lost about 30 pounds on it also, I was real sick at first with vomiting during the day after I'd take it, I started taking it before bed and it was much better. I'm going to continue so I guess I can deal with the side effects! I was just wondering if anyone else was getting uti's or anything of that sort?

Dr. Mobley

Covered by my insurance, very friendly and convenient location.

Oh my gosh, I feel so sorry for you. I don't think there are many things more uncomfortable and irritating than Uti's and yeast infections. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with them. :(

Have you discussed it with your doctor? I would be curious if they have any suggestions. Of course there are the old standbys of yogurt or keefer for yeast infections, and cranberry juice for uti's. I think those things are probably more preventative than anything else, but maybe give it a try and see if it helps(?).

Please keep us posted how you are doing and if you are able to find something to help. I'll be hoping they go away for you, and that you feel much better soon!