Ready to Give Up - Langley, British Columbia

I have been wearing the invisaligns for over a...

I have been wearing the invisaligns for over a year now and have not had much significant movement. I have had multiple concerns throughout the process and these concerns were never addressed adequately by my dentist. About halfway through my initial 18 sets, I expressed my feelings to my dentist that it didn't seem to be working. He 'assured' me that it was and my concerns were brushed off. I also had severe pain at times and also mouth sores. My dentist offered me prescription pain killers. By the end of the initial treatment the teeth had not moved enough. He took more impressions and said I would need refinements, probably two or three more sets. I needed ten more sets! These new sets never fit properly and I have since had another set of impressions done. I have been treated disrespectfully throughout this process and I am very angry about the way things are going. My advice: Choose your dentist wisely.

I'm really sorry you're happy with the way Invisalign is going so far. What about going in for a consult with an orthodontist for a second opinion?

Doctor Peter Wong