Worked Wonders - Langhorne, PA

My experieince with Zerona was terrific. i am 40...

My experieince with Zerona was terrific. i am 40 years old, pretty slim but no matter what i do, i can never reduce the fat on my thighs. i have tried everything from dieting to running many, many, many miles, pilates, yoga, etc. they worked a little, but my genetics always seemed to win. i finally decided to try Zerona after hearing a few good reviews from aquaintances...and i could not be happier.

After about the 5th or 6th treatment, i started to notice a slimming effect. by the 9th treatment i culd visibly see that my thighs were smaller in size. something i HAVE NEVER seen in my 40 years :-) even after about two weeks after my final treatment, i could still see even more loss. in total, i lost about 5". i could not be more happy with the results!! thanks ZERONA :-)

FYI: i do think that a good technician makes all the difference. mine was very creative and knew exactly where to place the diodes for my best results. ALSO! YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL!!! that includes doing the CORRECT NUMBER OF TREATMENTS (i have seen some reveiws that say they only did a few..of course it wouldn't work then!). you must do what is recommeneded for your body/age/bmi/etc. good luck, hope this helps!

Bella Body Zerona

my experieince was wonderful at bella body zerona located at Namaste Medi Spa in Langhorne. the staff was so caring and kind and the technician was fantastic at coming up with a plan tailored just for me. overall, couldn't be happier :-) love my new skinny thighs!!

my technician was really good and got very creative. she had me lay on my side and keep my legs and a 90 degree angle and then put two laser heads on the front of my thigh, two on the back and one on the top. and then flipped to the opposite side for the second 20 minutes, laying on my other side with legs in a 90 degree angle. she said it was key to not drink caffiene or alcohol, drink at least 8 glasses of water/day and do 20-30 mins light workout, especially after my treatments. everyone says thighs take longer to respond since there is more muscle fiber intermingled and the fat is deeper. since i am 40 and have thigh issues, the recommendation was 12 sessions. maybe this will work better for you than 8 or 9? good luck, i hope it works well for you!!!
hi guys, thanks for the comments! i guess i do not have a career in photography! lol! i lost 5.25" combined from measurements taken in 5 places between my knees and hips. i was about 107lbs when i started and was 103lbs about a week after my final treatment. it might not seem like a lot of loss to most people, but when you are 5'1" and gain all your weight in your thighs and butt, it is fabulous :-) i went down a size in clothing and for the first time in my life (seriously, was embarrassed about fat on my knees and thighs since i was 14), i am wearing shorter skirts and dresses without being totally self conscience. hope this helps! nimbette2, i think they can do any area of your body, as long as it is fat and not just loose skin. have a great day guys!
hi I have had 8 sessions on my thighs and I have not seen any changes. Where did she place the lasers and did you flip after 20 mins?
See no difference only that your shorts are pulled up and then the second photo there not
her thighs are touching in the first photo they arent in the second..........
Just saw a commercial for this, can it be used on any body part? My trouble is in triceps.

I see a difference mainly between the thighs. They aren't touching anymore. Looks good in both though.
Your thighs look the same to me in both pics :/ (That said, I don't think you needed to do anything, they look fine.)
hi, thanks! they said it is just like any other weight/fat loss program. the results are permanent as long as you make a change to maintain that loss such as reducing caloric intake or increasing my activity level. i cut back on my calories a little (eliminated about 100 calories/day) and so far so good!

Hi Bailey,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm glad Zerona worked out for you. Do you need to do anything now to maintain this or is just now down to diet/exercise?

Kirsty