Worked Wonders - Langhorne, PA

My experieince with Zerona was terrific. i am 40...

My experieince with Zerona was terrific. i am 40 years old, pretty slim but no matter what i do, i can never reduce the fat on my thighs. i have tried everything from dieting to running many, many, many miles, pilates, yoga, etc. they worked a little, but my genetics always seemed to win. i finally decided to try Zerona after hearing a few good reviews from aquaintances...and i could not be happier.

After about the 5th or 6th treatment, i started to notice a slimming effect. by the 9th treatment i culd visibly see that my thighs were smaller in size. something i HAVE NEVER seen in my 40 years :-) even after about two weeks after my final treatment, i could still see even more loss. in total, i lost about 5". i could not be more happy with the results!! thanks ZERONA :-)

FYI: i do think that a good technician makes all the difference. mine was very creative and knew exactly where to place the diodes for my best results. ALSO! YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PROTOCOL!!! that includes doing the CORRECT NUMBER OF TREATMENTS (i have seen some reveiws that say they only did a few..of course it wouldn't work then!). you must do what is recommeneded for your body/age/bmi/etc. good luck, hope this helps!

Bella Body Zerona

my experieince was wonderful at bella body zerona located at Namaste Medi Spa in Langhorne. the staff was so caring and kind and the technician was fantastic at coming up with a plan tailored just for me. overall, couldn't be happier :-) love my new skinny thighs!!