Mini Face Lift and Neck Liposcuction - Langhorne, PA

I work in a school and students would often ask me...

I work in a school and students would often ask me why I was frowning. I would tell them "I'm not frowning, my face is hanging!" They would laugh and I would say just wait until your my age! I had a droopy jawline and a saggy crepe neck. I looked old, tired, and worn out. Sometimes I would catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it would be frightening. Last year, Dr. Ondik removed a mole from my neck with local anesthetic and I could never find a scar where it was removed. So, when I decided to have the mini facelift I spoke to Dr. Ondik about having him do it his office the same way. Dr. Ondik took his time in explaining the procedure. He explained what to expect, from preparing before the surgery, during the surgery and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Ondik was extremely patient and he had a very calming bedside manner and was always accessible before and after my surgery for any and all questions I had. The procedure was a piece of cake and so was the recovery! Dr. Ondik fully prepared me for what to expect each day and week. I am so happy with the results of my surgery. I would do it again in a heart beat and I would recommend Dr. Ondik to anyone considering having any plastic surgery procedure. I am totally satisfied and I never get tired of hearing my friends and family constantly telling me how amazing I look!

Before and After Photos

Click on the Dr, Ondik's picture up top to the right and you will see my before and after pictures. He did an awesome job!!!!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ondik is a very humble, patient, modest, and compassionate doctor. He is very easy to talk to and non judgmental. Dr. Ondik is thorough in explaining the procedure, how it is performed, and what to expect. He is accessible and calming and surrounded by a wonderful and supportive staff that are equally accessible and caring.