Mini Face Lift and Neck Liposcuction - Langhorne, PA

I work in a school and students would often ask me...

I work in a school and students would often ask me why I was frowning. I would tell them "I'm not frowning, my face is hanging!" They would laugh and I would say just wait until your my age! I had a droopy jawline and a saggy crepe neck. I looked old, tired, and worn out. Sometimes I would catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it would be frightening. Last year, Dr. Ondik removed a mole from my neck with local anesthetic and I could never find a scar where it was removed. So, when I decided to have the mini facelift I spoke to Dr. Ondik about having him do it his office the same way. Dr. Ondik took his time in explaining the procedure. He explained what to expect, from preparing before the surgery, during the surgery and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Ondik was extremely patient and he had a very calming bedside manner and was always accessible before and after my surgery for any and all questions I had. The procedure was a piece of cake and so was the recovery! Dr. Ondik fully prepared me for what to expect each day and week. I am so happy with the results of my surgery. I would do it again in a heart beat and I would recommend Dr. Ondik to anyone considering having any plastic surgery procedure. I am totally satisfied and I never get tired of hearing my friends and family constantly telling me how amazing I look!

Before and After Photos

Click on the Dr, Ondik's picture up top to the right and you will see my before and after pictures. He did an awesome job!!!!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ondik is a very humble, patient, modest, and compassionate doctor. He is very easy to talk to and non judgmental. Dr. Ondik is thorough in explaining the procedure, how it is performed, and what to expect. He is accessible and calming and surrounded by a wonderful and supportive staff that are equally accessible and caring.

the unfortunate thing is that he has only 3 photos on his website to see his work. such a shame. I wish drs would realize what a disservice they do themselves by not showing the body of their work. Not everyone wants to go on a consult just to see photos. and Every surgeon can produce 2 or 3 good cases.
The problem is not the doctor only posting a few photos; the problem is patients not allowing the doctor to post their pictures. I told Dr.Ondik to post my pictures and give out my number to anyone who was thinking about having the surgery because I would have loved to have had that opportunity. Not many people are willing to have their photos on display for the world to see; they want privacy. I wanted to be available to people like you and myself because I wanted to know what I was getting into. I wasn't going to a doctor that does breasts and tummy tucks in addition to faces. That's why I chose Dr. Ondik. He only does face and neck procedures. You wouldn't go to podiatrist for brain surgery. Pictures help but you have to research the doctor. I did my research and that's why I put my pictures up on Dr. Ondik website. He was worth the time it took to find him. Hopefully others will follow.
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. The doctor I used for my nose was fabulous. His website shows dozens of well photographed before and afters. As well as other procedures. He is retiring which is why I am not going there. On three occasions I gave drs the benefit of the doubt and made a consult simply to see their work, and have each time been disappointed. It was easy to see why in each instance they didn't want to show their work. For example, look at dr pontell , glasgold, or ramtin kassir's website. Packed with well photographed before and afters. (I am considering one of them, but am not sure if it's the right fit)
But thank you for your reply
You have to do what feels right for you. Some doctors have big egos and assembly lines of patients in and out. They made me feel like a number and rushed. Dr. Ondik was the total opposite. I was extremely relaxed and calmed by him.

Thanks so much for sharing! We'd love to see your before and after photos. They're so helpful for others considering a similar procedure.