Love the Results! - Langhorne, PA

I wanted to get rid of my jowls as I felt they...

I wanted to get rid of my jowls as I felt they made me look tired all the time and when I was tired the jowls appeared worse. The doctor did a great job. I followed his directions to the letter and healed nicely. I had some swelling, the first week, but not much. The second week some brusing occured, but again not much. The incisions are barely noticeable and it has been less then a month. I must add the location of the forementioned is at the bottom of my ears and my hair covers it. The doctor did the procedure in his office and I experienced no pain during or after. I am hoping to get photos as the doctor said he would give me a set of before/day after/week after/2 weeks after/ month/etc.

Less then 2 weeks

I sent this to picture to the Doctor after he called to see how I was doing.

Before and 1 Month After

Pictures

The pictures are before and a month after. Before the procedure, as I tired the jowl area would worsen and sag even more. I am still healing and there is still some swelling, but the incisions are healing nicely. I have only eye makeup and blush on in before and after photos.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

All phone calls were returned quickly. Dr. Ondik anwered all my questions and called me before the procedure to see if I had any other questions. After the prodecure and after my post op visit he called a few times to check up on me and to see if I had any concerns. I would recommend Dr. Ondik!

I have an apoinment to see Dr. Sadi Erfani tomorrow . Does anybody knows him ? it will be for a mini lift procedure .. I want to know if he is the good dr. thanks any reviews or comments I will appreciate ...
Beautiful. You look like you just younger! Isn't that what we want?! Thank you for posting.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! We'd love to see your pics if/when you get them :) I'm wondering...did you have general or twilight anesthesia for your mini lift?

I had numbing cream and a couple narcotics an hour before and upon my arrival. The next day I took 2 tylenol for slight discomfort and that was it. Easy!
Hi. I live in the area and am interested in a mini. So glad you are pleased with your results. Would you please let me know exactly the location of your incisions? Thank you and congratulations!

Mollygirl, If you send me an email I will send over a photo...*********@******com. The incisions are some what hard to explain, but I will try. They are around my ear at the bottom and kind of on the rim of my ear. There is also an incision in my hair line. On the 23rd it will be a month and they are barely noticeable. I use power foundation if I am pulling my hair back, other then that my hair covers them. With time I know they improve.