Couldn't Be Happier! - Langhorne, PA

For some time I thought about Botox and wondered...

For some time I thought about Botox and wondered if it was time for me to take the plung. I finally did and my experience was great. The procedure itself was quick and painless and I'm very pleased with the results (only sorry that I didn't do it sooner). The deep lines on my forehead and fine lines and wrinkles around my mouth are almost non-existent. I expected an improvement but didn't expect it to be this good. I will most definately be returning to see Dr. Ondik and his staff. The best part is how subtle the changes are -- at a recent party my friends commented that I looked great but were none the wiser as to why!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very hesitant to make that initial call but had heard good things about Dr. Ondik and decided to go for a consultation. Dr. Ondik was wonderful -- he really took the time to evaluate, make suggestions as to what was best for me and answer my many questions. His office staff was great and it was evident that they care about their patients. The end result was a combination of Botox and filler and I’m thrilled with the results!! I’m really looking forward to my next visit. I plan on asking about the other procedures and services that Dr. Ondik and his practice offer.

Its always so great to hear when people are so pleased with how things turned out!

I'm assuming the $1,200 was for the Botox and fillers. I'd love it if you would post an update letting us know what kind of filler you had and what area it was placed in.