57 Yrs. Old - Looking and Feeling Fabulous - Thanks to Ultherapy! - Langhorne, PA

Ultherapy has tightened , lifted, and plumped up...

Ultherapy has tightened , lifted, and plumped up my face significantly. The before and afters of my six month check-in from my Ultherapy treatment are noticeable to everyone. No one is guessing my age of 57 at this point. Over the past fifteen years, I have had my share of Botox and Fillers to stay one step ahead of aging game. Starting some type of cosmetic procedure when you see the first signs of aging from wrinkles to deepening creases in the skin is important. If you have done that, you will have a better result with the Ultherapy Treatment. As a result of that process for myself, I am finding that I do not need fillers at all right now. This is exactly what I was waiting for in the cosmetic field. Something that was not so invasive, but absolutely got you the results you wanted.
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Alan Brackup was one of the first Cosmetic Surgeons in our area to bring Ultherapy. He held a seminar in his office for all of his patients (of which I have been for over ten years) to educate them on what the procedure was all about. Not only was Dr. Brackup extremely informative and professional, he brought representatives from the company to answer questions as well. Their were patients wanting to sign-up that night. Dr. Brackup's honest and caring way with each of his patients is what prompted me to get Ultherapy done. He knew, for me personally, it would be the right choice. Having a Cosmetic Surgeon you can trust is huge! The procedure can be a bit uncomfortable, which is why it is so important to have a knowledgeable, yet warm friendly/chatty person to take your mind away from what is going on in the room. Katie, at Dr. Brackup's office wins the award in that department. Dr. B just knows how to hire the right staff. You feel like party of the family when our there. Three of my friends have had this procedure as a result of my recommendations of Dr. Brackup, and each of them is loving their results. Dr. Brackup has helped me to look younger in subtle/healthy looking way. We will be together for many years to come.