I Am 24 Years Old. So I Planned to Have Rhinoplasty. Landmark Hospital, Chandigarh, India

I had a deviated septum and blockage in m nose...

I had a deviated septum and blockage in m nose which irritates me in winters. I had a long nose.so i choosed rhinoplasty with septo. Before procedure i was totly confused should i go for rhinoplasty or not. My parents were refusing me to go for this. But i took them in confidence that nothing will go wrong as technology is advancind day by day.now i must say decision was worth. I am going through haeling. My nose is still changing with the time pases.
Dr. V.D.Singh

He is one of the best surgeon. I suffered no pain during or after procedure. But i am still waiting for the results.

You're lucky!cos the only thing India doctors are good at is fixing India nose.Apart from that, any other nose especially African / African- American nose is a disaster for India doctors,am talking out of experience.sorry to bore you! but as far as am concerned the worst plastic surgeons in the whole of newdelhi India are dr Sunil choudhary/ Dr prateek arora/Dr raghav mantri.These men are plastic surgeons in max institute of aesthetic/reconstructive surgery,saket(East block).am happy that real self.com has given me an avenue to reveal these monsters that nearly destroyed my life/dreams.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad to hear you had no pain. What would you say has been the hardest part of your recovery?
Not really but still tensed about the small dent otherwise my happy with new appearance.
hi ankit,i also want to get rhinoplasty done from doctor v d singh...how was your experience..how much did it cost ?