Still Early but I Will Log my Progress..... - Lancaster, PA

I had seven hours of treatment over two afternoons...

I had seven hours of treatment over two afternoons. I think they treated 7 areas. The treatment itself was like a "spa" afternoon for me, lol. I work full time so two afternoons in a quiet room with a cozy, warm blanket and Netflix - and time to take a nice nap - was awesome for me! Each time they put on the "machine" I would count to 300 and the initial pain would subside. Some areas hurt more than others but it always subsided by the time I counted to 300 and the rest of the hour was a breeze....very relaxing. The first week I have been very swollen and I gained 3 pounds immediately. Today (8 days after 2nd treatment) I notice my weight starting to go down and my husband tells me the swelling is going down, also. I have been taking Ibuprofen for slight pain and cramping, and it itches sometimes but not anything really annoying. I was told I was a "prime candidate" for coolsculpting as I only want to lose about 20 pounds and you could really grab and inch or two of fat on me. (I guess this fact is good....and bad!!) My doctor DOES recomment a compression garment and I have been wearing my bands from when I had my hysterectomy, as well as Flexees. I do take it off at night, however, for a break! I will continue to post as I see results...and I realize that may not be for weeks or months. I am willing to wait! If it works, I will have two more areas on my back done this fall. I will also try to scan and post photos soon.

Two and a half weeks post-procedure

My husband says he can tell the difference when he puts his arms around my waist but I can't feel or see it yet so maybe he is just being nice and supportive!? The numbness is still there but diminished. I had some bad cramping for a few days but that has gone away also. The skin on the areas where they had put the "contraption" on me is baby soft and smooth. I don't know why? I think most of the swelling is gone now so...hopefully....in the next 6 weeks I will start to see some results! No weight change since the days after the procedure but that really is not expected.

Starting to see and feel results

I am almost at 8 weeks post procedure now. Just this past week I started noticing that my love handles were definitely smaller! That is great but I am not going to even expect to start seeing full results for another couple of months. I won't jump to conclusions so early even though many say the final results can be obvious as early as 2 months after. I am choosing to hold out judgment until at least 4 months out. At that time I will decide if I want further treatments. I do know my problem area will be the area right above my belly button around the front. I am pretty sure that I will have future treatments on that area. All my life I never had an issue with that area but post-hysterectomy, now I do. I have my post procedure check up with the doctor next week. But I probably will not post anything more until another 2 months when I feel I will be almost "done" flushing out all the fat after the procedure.

5 months later....it does work

It seems to have taken me four months but the positive results from my first round of cool sculpting in June can be seen. My husband has noticed it for a couple months and it definitely shows in my clothes. I am a lot less "curvy" and have fewer bulges than before. I am pleased with the results. Tomorrow I will have one more treatment just above my navel....a small but annoying area I cannot lose with exercise and diet. Should be only a one hour treatment. I will leave an update on those results in a few months. If I had the money right now I would do a second treatment in all areas but that will have to wait until next year. But bottom line...cool sculpting worked for me!
Lancaster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Funk and his associates are awesome. The entire experience so far has been excellent...from my consultation with Julie, to my pre-procedure visit with Dr. Funk, to the actual procedure which Julie performed. They made me comfortable and are friendly and caring in every aspect of the process.