Penny's Make Dollars and Dollars Buy Boobs! - Lakewood, WA

I wanted implants since I was 16 years old. I did...

I wanted implants since I was 16 years old. I did a lot of research on the pros and cons of breast implants. When I was in my early 20’s I started working with a ton of ladies who had the procedure done and were really happy with the results. I think talking to people and getting feedback is so important before you get any type of procedure done. I was a small B and had always just wanted to be more voluptuous.

I decided to move forward with breast implants 5 years ago. What a great experience I had start to finish.

Lakewood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K was amazing from the start. My consultation with him was great, he told me to take as much time as I needed. That this was a big decision and that I needed to make sure I felt comfortable with whatever I decided. He educated me on vitamins I should take and why. The day of my surgery he made me feel safe and so did his staff. It really felt like a spa day. .

I had them done at the Avalon Clinic and yes that was the price at the time of my procedure. I've had them for 7 years now so it may of went up. They aren't pushed and he let me take time at my consultation. I highly recommend.
Was the actual cost only $5000 as posted? I'm paying cash and hoping to find a deal. Thank you.
Where? And can I get the # to the place you got them done please?! :)
I tried to find the paperwork on the names of all the vitamins he had me take. I remember taking Fatty Acids, Coenzyme Q10, Amino Acid, Multivitamin and Vitamin C. There were a few others and he had me take certain ones pre and post surgery. I'll look some more and see if I can find my list.

What vitamins did you take to help you with your recovery? I'm glad you had such a great experience. It's always nice to hear how people feel several years out. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf!