So Far So Good - Lakewood, WA

My consult and pre-op were on the same day. I was...

My consult and pre-op were on the same day. I was taken back right away and led through the process with no rush. They were knowledgeable but I had a hard time choosing the size. They sized me for a 375cc implant based on my diameter of 13cm They told me that 85% wish they had gone larger so I don't want to be in that category.

I made a choice of 450cc but am unsure how much I want to fill it. There are so many options in size but also to know they can overfill them to achieve a higher breast look I'm petite so I'm hoping I didn't choose too large!

I called 7 days prior with panic that I chose too...

I called 7 days prior with panic that I chose too large a size. I talked with the consulting nurse but she said I needed to talk to the girl that helped me during my consultation and she won't be in until Tuesday (3 days prior to ba). Wish someone could give me some reassurance since the dr was gone before my size was chosen. I'm assuming he approved the choice I made.

Had my post op appt today. Stitches were removed...

Had my post op appt today. Stitches were removed and told to use bio oil on area to prevent scars along with some stretching exercises. overall I'm pleased but I think if I had to do it over I'd choose a smaller size and fill it more just to reduce the cup size a bit.
Lakewood Plastic Surgeon

I researched local augmentation doctors and found dr k. He was not too far away and had no negative reviews. Every review seemed like the client was pleased in the end. They have a lot of YouTube videos so it was nice to see the dr and his staff ahead of time. I figure I'm not ready to rate completely until my care is over.

Im fitting about a 36d right now but the dr says I should wait another month before buying a bra. First week of recovery wad hard. Went back to work on day 4 and couldn't take pain meds due to bad reaction so that was the hardest part. After maybe 10 days most pain is gone and all is settling in nicely.
I hope you are doing great in your recovery. Check in and let us know how you are!
Surgery was yesterday. The staff was great...the anesthesiologist was amazing. Great skill.
Today I'm swollen as expected. All looks good and I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out. The nurse checked in with me twice which was nice because I couldn't remember when I was supposed to do the exercises.
I hope you schedule another visit at your PS office before you go in for your surgery. You should be much more comfortable with your size before proceeding. Not only size, but profile matters as well. I don't know if anyone is 100% sure, since you can't really know how they are going to look until months after. The same size implants can look vastly different on different bodies. You do seem to need a bit more time to try on a few sizers and make sure you are in an area that you are comfortable with. Good luck, keep us up to date.

Choosing a size is tough! I wonder where the 85% stat comes from. A lot of ladies do wish they'd gone bigger, but there are some who wish they'd gone smaller, too. Much of it depends on placement (under the muscle often looks smaller than over) and the profile of your implant. In the end, only you can decide what is best for you. I hope you'll keep us posted throughout your journey!

I've heard under muscle is like 25 cc smaller than the size chosen in the end. Have you seen this?
Welcome to Realself! You must be so excited. How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I'm 5"2 125 and was a 34A/B. I have 260 in my left and 350 in my right. I was lopsided and A in left an almost B in right. After the surgery I was DD and was freaking out, but after the swelling went down I am now a 34 D. I only wanted to be a C but I am happy with my size now. I can play them up or down. Just depends on what I'm wearing.
I meant to say I was an A in my right and a B in the left! Smaller implant went into larger boob!
I'm 4'11" 115. I chose 450cc and when I see what you got and ended up with it freaks me out. The starting point for me was 375cc during my consult. I'm 13cm. I'm 34b but can wear an a too. Who knows which is a right size.