Aqualipo by Dr Zimmerman at Purely You - Lakewood, CO

Dr Clark Zimmerman performed my vaser lipo and I...

Dr Clark Zimmerman performed my vaser lipo and I am very happy with it. No matter how much weight I lost, my pants were always tight in the waist. So at 59 I fiinally went to see Dr. Zimmerman at Purely You to get rid of my belly and flanks reduced. Now I am pulling pants out of my closet that have been in the back for years. I had it do e on a Friday and was attended my sons graduation Monday. There was a lot of draining the day of the surgery and some discomfort for about two months as the nerves reconnected but I was completely back to normal in 3 months. And the tiny incisions are fading nicely at 6 months.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

So glad everything went well for you. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Dr Zimmerman

I flew in from out of town to get my procedure done and Dr Z was very responsive to my tight schedule, not only for the original appointment but for the followup appointments too. He did a great job and really seems to care about his patients. I will go back to him if again if need it. Thank you Dr Zimmerman.