Unhappy with Affirm Co2 Laser Skin Renewal for Sun Damage - Lakeland, TN

I am 44 yr old with sun damage from tanning beds...

I am 44 yr old with sun damage from tanning beds.The nurse informed me of the Affirm Co2 laser for sun damage.I was given a brochure and talked with 2 other associates that had the same Co2.It was explained to me by everyone that the recovery time was 1 week.I would see outstanding results shortly after the procedure that would only improve over the next 6 mths.This was a one time procedure that would reduce wrinkles, tighten loose skin, improve sun damaged skin, any many other results.

Unhappy with my skin @ 4 wks out.This procedure has brought to the surface many moles and skin tags.I was told these moles/skin tags were under the surface of my skin and might go away as my skin heals.Then put on Obagi skin care. Now my face is extra red, irritated and peeling.Will my skin ever be normal again?

Follow up on Affirm Co2 Laser is still NEGATIVE!...

Follow up on Affirm Co2 Laser is still NEGATIVE! Noticing more scarring than ever and skin is uneven and bumpy looking. Did not receive any of the results in the brochure or discussed in the pre-treatment appointments. No improvement with hands and have had several basal cell carcinomas removed. I wear sunscreen everyday all year long.

My hope is that anyone considering this procedure...

My hope is that anyone considering this procedure would do extensive research. Please go to a reputable dermatologist. My skin is so damaged that I feel like a monster. I'll never be the same again.

I'm left with scars, many wrinkles, redness, lots of moles that have surfaced on my face and hands, skin cancers removed from my hands, uneven skin, skin thickness in areas and thin in other areas.

Years later and skin is worse than ever!

So many wrinkles and lax skin, just looks awful. This procedure did not provide tightening, it provided loss of elasticity. Somehow I think this was my punishment for being vain and wanting to look younger in the first place.
Laser Asthetics Body and Wellness

I do not feel the Affirm Co2 laser results were properly explained. Did not receive any follow up care, except being told to buy Obagi products. My skin was ruined by this treatment. The total price given did not include hundreds of dollars in products needed after procedure.