Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Lake St. Louis, MO

I think my features are better balanced now I am...

I think my features are better balanced now I am only little over two weeks out of surgery so I assume I have some swelling that will go down. I had a deviated septum and a bit of a cubed or boxed looking tip. My nose had some good qualities before so I only wanted minor refinements an I feel that was accomplished.

4 weeks post op

4 weeks after surgery still some bruising but swelling is going down some. Idk how much swelling is still present cause it takes a while for final result but I am happy with the way it looks. I will update once a month to show the healing process. Take care everyone :)

One year post op

One year after surgery for my nose and chin, however I feel my face still lacks some balance/harmony. I feel my face may need more volume and my nose looks a little swollen/wide. Please give opinion on options to improve facial harmony/balance

One year post op

One year post op from rhino and chin implant I feel I still lack facial balance , would fat transfer help ?
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel at ease before surgery. I felt that he would make natural subtle changes to balance my features and I am very happy with the results.