Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Lake St. Louis, MO

I think my features are better balanced now I am...

I think my features are better balanced now I am only little over two weeks out of surgery so I assume I have some swelling that will go down. I had a deviated septum and a bit of a cubed or boxed looking tip. My nose had some good qualities before so I only wanted minor refinements an I feel that was accomplished.

4 weeks post op

4 weeks after surgery still some bruising but swelling is going down some. Idk how much swelling is still present cause it takes a while for final result but I am happy with the way it looks. I will update once a month to show the healing process. Take care everyone :)
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

He made me feel at ease before surgery. I felt that he would make natural subtle changes to balance my features and I am very happy with the results.

Looks really, really good! It will be fantastic after all the swelling is gone!
What type/size chin implant did you get? You look great!
It was a 5mm small chin implant along with rhinoplasty
Your chin really makes a difference. You look great congrats.
You look awesome!!! Thanx for posting the before pics.. Happy healing
Hola!! I'm planning I having rhinoplasty myself and a BBL with fat transfer but I've gone two 4 Doctors and they all said I had a pretty nose and didn't need it lol.. I only want the nostrils a little more thinner and the tip off nose pointy .. You look natural .. Congrats!! Happy Healing... Can you please post before and after pics .. Thank you in Advance
Wow! your results are very natural and beautiful. I wouldn't even know if you had a chin implant. Congrats.

I think you look great! Your nose and chin look very harmonious. :) Do you have a before photo or two you would put up so we can see the difference? I love what a difference the rhinoplasty/chin implant combo can make.

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

Yes I will find some old pics and take more as the swelling goes down as well. Thanks :)
Yes. Thank you all for your comments :). I will post some before pics and more after as the swelling continues to go Down.

Those before pics are really helpful! You were pretty before, but your features are so incredibly balanced now. Awesome!