The Best Thing I Ever Did - Lake Oswego, OR

As a mom of 4, I tried all the exercising and...

As a mom of 4, I tried all the exercising and weightloss methods I and my trainer knew of. Dr. Burgess told me I would never be able to loose the extra skin I was carring around. I have always been generous in the breast and a reduction would aleviate my migraine headaches. The procedures happened at different times the Tummy tuck first, followed by the breast reduction 3 months later. Dr. Burgess was right to do them separately as that allowed her to correctly gauge how much to reduce my breasts. (no other surgeon suggested this). Dr. Burgess did an excellent job and now after a year and healing I am exercising and being the old size 6 I use to be. And even yesterday the size 6 pants were big. I went from 34G/H to a 34 D/DD. I look and feel more proportionate to my small frame 5'2". I highly recommend the mommy makeover if you have a ton of loose skin you just can't get rid of.

Update from MOM of four

Okay so now that I have been exercising pain free, and no migraines I have lost another pant size down to size 4 and my breasts have paired down to 34c. I love my better than ever body. It is so much easier exercising without a jiggling tummy.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Burgess is the best doctor ever. She is the only doctor who suggested I do the tummy tuck and breast reduction separately so as to let the skin heal to better gauge how to situate the breasts. Dr. Burgess took the time to answer all my relentless questions and was always available to take my calls.