PO day 2

Let's see I am in my mid forties and decided to...

Let's see I am in my mid forties and decided to get a overhaul..... TT breast lift and implants. I had a child at 20 whose weight was close to 10 lbs I'm 5'4 and was 130lbs I gained 60 lbs and didn't lose it until about 8 years ago when I lost 40 lbs and didn't look back. Now well, I look deflated and want to feel good about how I look without clothing also I will be honest the age thing is getting to me:-) I went for three consults before I decided on a PS she was my last one and as soon as I met the staff and spoke with her no doubt she was it. I go for my pre op on the 16th this Friday and hope to decide on implant size. I am pretty nervous about recovery my mantra has been for a smooth comfortable one (power of thought ). i will try to post pics later and check back in. I wish for everyone else to have a smooth comfortable recovery....... good vibes:-)

6 days am i really doing this?

6 days am i really doing this?

OK pics are up damn that is a huge step for me!

OK pics are up damn that is a huge step for me!

Day 2 PO,I am feeling much better today, I went in...

Day 2 PO,I am feeling much better today, I went in Wed at 6:00 am did all my prep the anestigologst came in gave me something for relaxation. I barely remember being wheeled into the OR but I do remember thinking, wow there are a lot of people in here. Maggie my nurse whom I absolutely love said Hi and the next thing I know I'm waking up in recovery. Every thing went well. I didn't have a lot of pain until the numbing meds wore off and then went from about a 3 on the pain scale to an 8. I didn't have a pain pump I would sugesst that if given the option do it because the night of and day after were really bad she had me on two oxycodone every 4 hours and moved it to 3 every 3 hours for pain mgt. I could barely walk 25 feet to the rest room w/out stopping on the first day , luckily I stayed overnight in rest and recovery this is a must with my PS and totally worth the extra money. For me the recliner was to uncomfortable being propped up in bed is working out much better. I got to glimpse at my tummy wow its never looked this good:-)
I would say my breasts hurt more than the TT which I thought would hurt more because of the MR but my PS said that because of the size of implant (420cc) that was why. I have a compression garment around my tummy nothing on my breast yet but have been pushing them down ( THEY FEEL HUGE) I getting pretty sleepy i'll check in later hope everyone is well.
Elisa Burgess

Yea, so happy for you!!!! Rest up, time is your friend :)
Congrats! So glad to hear it all went well. :) Happy healing!
Congrats girl!! I'm so glad to hear that you are recovering well!! Your nurse sounds absolutely amazing!!
My boobs felt ginormous after surgery and for @ 3 weeks now they are settling down. Get lots and lots of sleep and water.

Today was your big day! Thinking of you and hoping you're doing all right. Please report back when you're feeling up to it.

Does anyone know how to get to the calendar for upcoming procedures?
Those of you who need a great review go find "pink marshmellow" she will have you rolling. Two and a half days and counting hope all you ladies are well:-)
Woohoo!!! You must be so excited:-) its so hard putting pics up. But trust me afterward you will be happy u have before pics. I wish I had taken more before pics.
That's probably a good idea for reflection later down the road.
Congratulations on the weight loss! That is an enormous accomplishment, as is keeping it off all these years. You deserve to make yourself "right" again after your big baby and to put the finishing touches on all that hard work. :-) I hear you about feeling deflated. I am scheduled for BA and mini TT on 11th January 2013. I'm nervous about the implants too. I'm very health oriented and athletic and don't want big boo-boos (as my son calls them) and like the lean look. I just need a little oomph as I've lost breast tissue and look like a boy without my padded bras, which I am sick to the back teeth of. I'm also not mad keen about having silicone but saline isn't a good alternative for me. Good luck with your surgery and look forward to your updates. :-)
Thanks good vibes to you too.
Thanks for posting! I'm right along with you, surgery scheduled for almost exactly a month after yours. I love your mantra, I am adopting that too! Keep posting and keep updated :) have a great Thanksgiving!
Smooth comfortable recovery to all of us:-)

10 pounds is a big baby and, yes, our bodies do change with age. Sadly. I'm glad you're able to do this for yourself. I look forward to following along on your journey!

If you haven't already, check out JenBob's post about her mommy makeover experience. It's a good read.