Latisse on Scalp, Eyebrows and Eyelashes - Lake Oswego, OR

I'm able to get Latisse at a ridiculously cheap...

I'm able to get Latisse at a ridiculously cheap price, which is the only way I'd ever be able to use it as liberally as I do. I go through 2-3 bottles per month, which costs me just under $40. I originally got it from the doctor listed below at the normal price, but don't go to him anymore. I use it on my eyelashes, eyebrows, and for the past year have used it throughout my hair - about 7-10 drops on my scalp every 1-2 days. I should note that I recently consulted with a prominent Beverly Hills surgeon who said that using Latisse on my scalp is a waste of money and won't do anything. I beg to differ.

I don't have any receding hair loss or anything like that, but my hair is a bit on the thin side, and I have a high forehead that recedes a little at the temples (genetics). Plus a few months ago I had an unfortunate bleach experience that caused a lot of my hair to break off. Knowing that Latisse prolongs the growth cycle of each individual hair, I've been using it with the idea that each individual hair will have an extended growth cycle of about 50% - this is how you can use it on your eyelashes and it makes them longer and thicker.

The baby hairs around my temples have definitely grown longer, which makes my forehead seem not quite so high. I also feel that my hair is thicker. Whereas I used to notice a significant amount of hair falling out when I brushed or showered, I now notice very few hairs falling out.

Latisse has made my eyelashes longer and eyebrows thicker and longer as well. In fact, I naturally have very light eyebrows and always thought they were virtually non-existent. However, if I go to a salon and have them dyed and waxed, they're amazing! The Latisse has just given me more to work with. One tip if you use Latisse on your eyelashes: the brushes that come with the bottles are awful. They're messy (my top eyelids turned purple because of so much fluid getting on them) and waste the product. I bought a ton of eyeliner brushes online that are tiny and can use ONE drop of Latisse for both my eyes and eyebrows and still have a bit to spare.

surgeon confirms Latisse would likely work on scalp

I had another consultation with one of the most famous hair transplant/hairline lowering surgeons who said that Latisse on the scalp would likely work.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing. Where did you bought it? Can you send the link? Thx
I'm not sure if it's ok to post links on here, but I buy it from AllDayChemist dot com. The generic is called Careprost. It's legal in the US to purchase pharmaceuticals from overseas, but only if you are only buying them for yourself and only up to 3 months' worth at a time. I'd like to also state that I am not affiliated with AllDayChemist at all. It's just the cheapest place around to buy Latisse.
Thanks for sharing.  Did the hair growing near your temples get longer at all, or does it just appear thicker?
Yes, it is longer. The baby hairs now grow to maybe 2-3 inches.
Wow that is so interesting.  It is too bad latisse is so expensive, this would be such a great option for people with thinning hair or balding.  How are you applying the latisse to your temples?
It won't grow back hair that's gone, but will help keep the hair that's there around for a bit longer. I just use the bottle to apply a drop at each temple and use the tip to spread it around a little.
Latisse is currently being studied to treat thinning hair on the scalp, but you are right- you have to have hair follicles that are still functioning to see any results.  They would have to lower the price dramatically for anyone to use it this way.
Good idea using the bottle tip, probably way less wasteful than a brush.
I just apply it directly from the bottle, about one drop per temple every 1-3 days.