My Story - Lake Oswego, OR

I am 64 and was getting some small lines in the...

I am 64 and was getting some small lines in the low part of my cheeks, and a bit of a sunken look in my cheeks. Pros. My cheeks are smooth, and I have cheek bones again, lines are gone. Cons they also put fat in my lips and it was very bruised, and sore, now after a month you can't tell I ever had it due to the absorption in the lips, and the lips still itch. So no I would not put fat in my lips again. Juvaderm is much better for the lips. It has not changed my life, I do feel a little better about how I look. I wish I would have realized the fat would leave my lips so soon.

On TV

Did your doctor use the stem cell approach? Just had my lips done 6 days ago and I'm concerned although at this point they are still overfilled to compensate for what we expect me to lose and they are still somewhat swollen. Thanks!
meant to say: "glad to hear you are satisfied with at least some of the results." ^-^
hi coco - i'm glad to hear i live in the area and would be interested to know who your doctor was. i have developed a "sunken look" in my mid-face over the last year or 2 and have been told that fillers would be the best way to address that. sounds like you have used synthetic fillers too? i wonder if you would be willing to send photos in a private message? thanks!