Smart Lipo - Lake Mary, FL

I had the Smart Lipo procedure done to my flanks,...

I had the Smart Lipo procedure done to my flanks, upper and lower stomach areas two months ago. I am still healing, but I do see great changes to the areas treated. Everything my doctor explained to me I see happening. I massage the hard areas and they have softened up tremendously, there are some areas that are still numb (around the navel area), but they are getting better with massage. I have stopped wearing my compression a month ago as advised by my doctor. I find myself looking in the mirror and in disbelief at the changes in my body. My skin is tightening and I can see that my stretch marks are actually fading significantly. So far I am pleased with the results I see and I look forward to more results as I heal, diet and exercise.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!

Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Dr. G. was very truthful and informative. He let me know what to expect so there were no surprises. He explained to me the worst case scenarios (including possible remedies) and he explained best case scenarios. My results thus far have exceeded what I had imagined. He was personable, professional and his staff really put me at ease. Follow-up appointments were relaxed and he gave me a chance to talk and ask questions. I also felt that he and his nurses listened to me and addressed anything I did not understand. I would highly recommend him.