Beware!!!! - Lake Mary, FL

The office is beautiful. The office staff is...

The office is beautiful. The office staff is friendly and attentive. You will love everything about this place as long as you receive the results expected. In the event you don't, be prepared to be dismissed without much care for your concerns.

I had this procedure done to remove several brown spots on my face as I was getting ready for my 25th wedding anniversary. The procedure was initially done by the PA.

A week later a follow up procedure was done by the doctor. That evening I noticed that the area affected did not darkened as in previous treatments.

A staff member called the following day to check on me and I voiced my concerns to her. It looked like the surface was treated but not enough to penetrate the first layer of skin. The brown spot got darker but not enough to peel.

I voiced my concerns via e-mail. I was told ( via e-mail) that there was nothing they could do for me and that they would be happy to transfer my records at a cost, to another physician of my choice. One week of pay, two cancelled appointments ( extra loss of income) and $400 was my cost for a darker spot on my face. Beware!!!

This is really more of a review for the practice and not the laser. Sorry they didn't perform it properly - how frustrating! I think it's always best to have things like this performed by a doctor - not a PA, nurse, etc.
I agree. Unfortunately, it was performed by the doctor.
You stated "The procedure was initially done by the PA." ?
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon