Ultimate Breast Lift by Dr Horndeski, Very Happy with my Results! - Lake Jackson, TX

I am 48 year old mother of 3. I breastfed all of...

I am 48 year old mother of 3. I breastfed all of my children for quite some time, so my breasts were really saggy. I had always said that I would get a breast lift after I was done having children. Well, my youngest is 16, and that is how long it took me to make the decision! I made another consultation last year, but was not convinced by that particular doctor. I found Dr. Horndeski on Real Self, and was very impressed by his technique; the lack of a vertical scar was very appealing to me. Then I realized that he had an office where I live, so that was another plus.
I made a consultation appointment, and was very pleased with the doctor and his staff. Dr. Horndeski was very thorough, and even showed me pictures of his procedure. I decided to book my surgery for June 11th. I had my surgery at noon that day, and was back home by 7 pm or so. The surgery lasted about four and a half hours. The day after surgery, I went to my first post op consultation and was taken off the cast and put on a bra. I was very swollen, but even then, my breasts looked amazing, very firm and perky! The first couple of days I slept a lot. I remember telling the doctor that I was not taking any more pain pills by day 6, when he took out my drains. I was lucky to be off from school, so I was able to take it easy the first couple of weeks. After that, I felt better and better each day. By week 8, I was able to go on a cruise vacation with my family without any problem.
I am almost three months post op right now, feeling awesome, and very happy with the results!! I highly recommend Dr. Horndeski, and my only regret is not having done this any sooner!

Here are some pictures!

I had not taken any before pictures but my doctor provided me with some. I have a little bit of a dog ear, and my nipple shape will probably need to be revised for symmetry, but they are perky and high, which is what I wanted.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is extremely thorough and professional. He answered all my questions, and was available every time I needed him. Being in town, I was able to have multiple follow up appointments after surgery. Except for once, when he had an emergency, I had never have to wait much time to be seen. Elisa and all of his staff are wonderful!