Horndeski is an Amazing Surgeon - Lake Jackson, TX

I had broken my nose as a child causing complete...

I had broken my nose as a child causing complete destruction of my septum and left bone shards in the tissue. Ever since I'd suffered constant nosebleeds and irritation. I looked into several surgeons and ENTs here in the Dallas area and each one said the damage was too severe to be repaired. I finally consulted with Dr. Horndeski in Houston who immediately saw a solution to the problem. His confidence that he could repair my nose was incredibly reassuring.

Now, the procedure is over, and I've had a few weeks to heal up. It's amazing!! I can breath through my nose and I haven't had a nosebleed since. I had almost no pain after the procedure and the incision is healing up well. Honestly, I'd almost given up hope that I'd ever be able to breath through my nose again. I'd relegated myself to a lifetime of bloody noses. But Dr. Horndeski repaired it! I'd recommend him to anyone!

Thank you Dr. Horndeski!!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski is a very personable guy and a very talented and confident surgeon. I felt I was in good hands from start to finish.