Love my Face After Fraxel! - Lake Havasu City, AZ

I had the Fraxel procedure done at Dr. Hankins'...

I had the Fraxel procedure done at Dr. Hankins' Lake Havasu City office. Cadia was the Certified Laser Tech that performed the procedure and she was awesome! Numbing cream was applied to my face prior to the procedure and the discomfort was minimal. A week after the procedure my skin was noticeably smoother with less fine lines and spots. I will definitely repeat this procedure in the near future! Thank you Cadia and Dr. Hankins!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Fraxel Laser community.

Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Cadia was amazing! She really knows all about the laser procedures offered and was able to help me pick the right procedure for my skin. She has been doing laser treatments for many years and her experience is evident. ( Not to mention she is very personable.)