Been There, Done That:) It'll Be Ok! - Lake Geneva, WI

I completely get what you're going through...I had...

I completely get what you're going through...I had twins so my muscles were completely torn and my skin was a stretched out mess. I had the surgery 4 months ago and am THRILLED with the results. Each month it looks better. I actually went with the full-tuck and breast augmentation (aka mommy makeover...but I despise that term). The first week was rough, I'm not going to sugar coat it! Luckily I had a ton of help from family and my great husband. The risks are absolutely there, but for me, it was so worth it. By the 3rd week I was able to walk basically vertically (you'll know what I mean...you'll be a hunchback for a few days...it feels very tight). If you have any questions, let me know!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photo Update

You look phenomenal! My daughter is nearly four and my twins are 11 months. I too am having a mommy makeover (ugh) on 5/31. Seeing your results makes me so excited!!!
You look amazing! I had twins as well and I looked as big as you! My TT is on March 2nd, your post makes me even more excited about the results!
Wow, your photos look great! I do have some help the week after, hoping I will bounce back quickly...
Dr. Gerson