Been There, Done That:) It'll Be Ok! - Lake Geneva, WI

I completely get what you're going through...I had...

I completely get what you're going through...I had twins so my muscles were completely torn and my skin was a stretched out mess. I had the surgery 4 months ago and am THRILLED with the results. Each month it looks better. I actually went with the full-tuck and breast augmentation (aka mommy makeover...but I despise that term). The first week was rough, I'm not going to sugar coat it! Luckily I had a ton of help from family and my great husband. The risks are absolutely there, but for me, it was so worth it. By the 3rd week I was able to walk basically vertically (you'll know what I mean...you'll be a hunchback for a few days...it feels very tight). If you have any questions, let me know!

Photo Update

Dr. Gerson

You look phenomenal! My daughter is nearly four and my twins are 11 months. I too am having a mommy makeover (ugh) on 5/31. Seeing your results makes me so excited!!!
You look amazing! I had twins as well and I looked as big as you! My TT is on March 2nd, your post makes me even more excited about the results!
Wow, your photos look great! I do have some help the week after, hoping I will bounce back quickly...
Also-- your afters look amazing!! I got to 37w1d with my girls, and my belly looked like yours, only I'm 2 inches shorter :/ hehe... I hope I look as good as you when I'm done!

You look wonderful!  I had one baby and he killed my tummy.  Can't even imagine carrying two in there....YIKES!
I'm also a mom to twins! Mine are three and a half :) I'm scheduled for surgery on March 10th. I'd love to see your results.
I wish I had the before shot of me without a shirt on...it was NOT PRETTY!! I was actually asked on two seperate occasions when I was due!! To be asked if your pregnant when you are already super self-conscious is THE WORST! Anywho, I just went in last week for a minor adjustment, I had a "dog-ear" which is very common (I wasn't aware of that prior to my surgery). It's when there's a bit of extra skin on the end of the incision that sticks out. It is repaired right in the doctors office though and no biggie. I'm only a few months out of my initial surgery so my scar is still red at the incision and around my new bellybutton:) But here's my "after". I gained almost 60 lbs during my pregnancy. Was 130 lbs prior to being pregnant ( 5'7") and am back to 130 lbs. Feeling so much better...best decision EVER! (besides having the girls!!) :) Good luck and remember to get help for the first week after surgery!...I'll post a couple pics...
Right there with you. I get asked all the time when I'm due. I was shopping with the girls and some random came up to me and said, "Wow! Twins and another on the way! You'll have your hands full..." I replied, "Not pregnant, just fat thank you. Move along." Ugh. People.
Hi there, I am a mom of almost 2 yr old twins....i am scheduled for a tummy tuck in April.....I exercise regularly, although like you my muscles have separated and the excess skin will never go again...any helpful hints? tips? I am a little nervous but so looking forward to this!