My Best Dental Experience - Lake Forest, CA

I had lost a tooth due to accident several years...

I had lost a tooth due to accident several years ago. I was always afraid of getting a dental implant for 2 reasons: pain and cost. I went on 4 different consultations with different dentists. I was quoted anywhere from 1200 dollars on the low end ( I ended up walking out of the clinic because it became apparent that it was a teaser offer) to more than 3500 dollars in Newport Beach. I was referred to Dr. Irvani by a colleague. His office is very modern, spectacularly clean and pleasant. He was very kind and personable and his staff were extremely helpful and professional. I decided to have him do the procedure. I am very happy to have chosen him. It was far better than I had expeccted. Very little discomfort for a day and his fees were extremely reasonable. The follow up was great and I am very happy with my choice.

Irvine Cosmetic Dentist

In 3 words. Kind, caring and competent.

Good job of overcoming your fear of the pain, and getting your implants placed! It was very wise of you to check out a few dentists before making your decision on who to go with. It is great that you ended up with such a caring doctor. :)

Did you have any eating restrictions after the implant was placed?