Acne Scars Improved! - Lake Forest, CA

Dr. Benik improved my acne scars. She subcision...

Dr. Benik improved my acne scars. She subcision with filler. We did it last july 21, 2014. The before photo was taken August 21, 2014. She's so straight forward and does not want you to have the high hope on the treatment, but she's good on what she's doing. She really improved my scars. She said that the filler will last for nine months. After nine months may be we will opt for longer lasting filler. Ofcourse, she'll do subcision again. She's so helpful!
Orange County Dermatologic Surgeon

She's professional. Straightforward. She does not give you high hopes, but she'll do her best to improve it.

I think you got a great improvement! What kind of filler did you use?
She used restylane. She also did subcission on the scars.
Hi Lin27 ,your result looks great . I'm out of town and I'm looking for a good doctor in CA . I was wondering how long was the downtime for your treatment? and did you have to come back more than once in order for the doctor to finish your treatment? Thank you
Downtime is 2-3 days. Most of them are hematoma from subcisions. After 3 days you are good. She did it in one procedure, just a day. Then she'll will or ask to prescribe retin a to maintain a good looking skin. Good luck!