1 Prince + 1 Princess = My Pefect World X Streched out Stomach = TUMMY TUCK - Lake Elsinore, CA

I'm 27 years old and a FABulous mother of...

I'm 27 years old and a FABulous mother of Cochese (8) and Cashmere (2). Practically I've got it made: GOD blessed me with the best of both worlds! There was a little extra baggage that came along with the deal...wore out muscles which led to a wiggly, giggly, saggy stomach. Some might think I'm over exaggerating because I can make it look real nice in clothes but what about when summer comes around and I want to hang out on the beach and tan my yellow body? What about when I put my stretch pants on and I have to pull them way up over my stomach under my breast to smooth that area out? What about when I'm feeling myself and I look down and this stomach is feeling itself too? I'm YOUNG and I want to feel it.

It feels like my YOUTH was snatched from me - NOT because of my kids but because of my appearance. I'm not feeling myself anymore and I need that SNAP BACK! Therefore, by any means necessary I'm getting a TUMMY TUCK!

Hey neighbor!
Ok imma need you to post some side pics cause it's looks like you don't need a TT from this veiw
HEY BOO I SEE YOU THEY ANIT READY!!!
let the countdown begin... TIng we on for our cities