Innovative - Highly Competent Dermatologist and Artistically Talented! - Laguna Niguel, CA

During my initial visit I had Dr. Klein surgically...

During my initial visit I had Dr. Klein surgically remove a tiny mole on my face. I also inquired about the laser treatment procedures to remove old acne facial scars. Dr. Klein provides the latest in laser technology treatments that are both safe and effective. She has a complete knowledge of the products and services she provides her clients and a customized approach that is designed especially for you and your specific needs. She is honest and direct in her approach focusing on the best maximum result for your desired outcome.

With the Fraxel laser treatments there was virtually no down time and it was a non-invasive procedure. My skin has never looked better. Thank you B. W., R.N. who is an expert at performing these fraxel laser treatments.

Dr. Klein is a skilled artist with Radiesse and Botox - just days later the results of the appearance of my face are both natural and amazing!! My friends and family have noticed something is different about me, but cannot pinpoint what is different. Some of my friends have claimed that I have lost weight, but in all honesty even though I have an active lifestyle, I can tell you that is clearly not the case. Her attentive staff is both caring and compassionate they efficiently provide the very best service for their clients' needs. Dr. Klein, "You are a Blessing to Orange County we are so fortunate to have you!!" -Thank you!

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.