A True Artist - Laguna Niguel, CA

Always hated my nose but didn't want to...

Always hated my nose but didn't want to undergo cosmetic surgery.

Thought I'd be stuck for ever with a lop-sided nose and sagging skin, but Dr Klein made me look as young as I feel - well at least 10 years younger!

I'm too scared to undergo actual surgery, but a few minutes and lots of numbing spray made Dr Klein's artistic "lunch-time nose job" procedure easy to deal with and after a few days, I'm looking at myself with a big smile rather than a grimace.  Virtually painless injections of Radiesse make my sagging jowls all happy and smiley again!

Good job Dr. Klein. Dermatologists (aka skin cancer doctors) are becoming quite skilled with injectables. I would like to see the Dermatologists have some training on the ART of the FORM of the FACE like most plastic surgeons. My only comment. :)
The Radiesse won't last. But there are two U.S. surgeons who have been doing permanent non-surgical rhinoplasty for a couple of decades at least. One, Dr. Joesph is in New Jersey and the other, Dr. Kotler, is in Beverly Hills.
Do you know anything about Dr. Kotler or about permanent fillers? Are they successful by having them done by someone with experience, like Dr. Kotler? Are you in the medical field? I'm looking into this for my son. Thanks
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon