Loving Voluma.... - Laguna Niguel, CA

Voluma is fabulous...and Dr. Klein is so lovely...

Voluma is fabulous...and Dr. Klein is so lovely and talented. I was a client of Dr. Kleins for a couple of years when I lived in the area and was always thrilled. However when I moved back to Los Angeles I didn't think twice about driving 1hr. To see Dr. Klein again..thank goodness..after top rated Drs in Beverly Hills with bad results I am thrilled to be back with dr Klein and beautiful results. Thank you!!
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Klein is such a talented and lovely person. She listens and comments on your concerns. I felt as though she was working on a piece of artwork..as she studied my face throughout the procedure..which was very comfortable.

Have not seen any results from Volumna. Have it twice over a course of 5 weeks. I really do not see a difference in my cheeks.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Voluma community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Voluma community today.
I do not have photos, except that I have had Juvederm injected in basial folds, left and right side of mouth, large face lines, as well as Botox on forehead several times with fantastic results. For some reason, With Volumna, I see( nor does anyone that knows I have had it done) no difference to my cheekbones.