Wish I Had Done This Sooner -Laguna Niguel, CA

I had a consult with Dr Klein 8 wks before I made...

I had a consult with Dr Klein 8 wks before I made my appointment for Botox for crows feet and Juvederm around my mouth and chin area because I was nervous about any obvious change in my appearance. Dr Klein reviewed what we had talked about at the consult, answered my questions, explained exactly what she was going to do, then performed the procedures. I had no pain and felt very calm. She told me what to expect afterwards. She was very kind and concerned about my comfort. She used plenty of anesthetic! I had no after pain, very slight bruising in one spot and very little swelling. It's been 9 days, I'm thrilled with the results and all I've heard at work is how much they like my new hair style and how they hadn't noticed how blue my eyes were before (my hairstyle's the same and so is my eye color)! I wish I had had this done sooner.I was seen exactly at my appointment times and everyone was really friendly. Also, because I had waited so long to return after my consult, I wasn't expecting the discount that was originally offered. So I was pleasantly surprised when Dr Klein offered the current discount, which was even better than my estimate.
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr Klein was very friendly and professional. She has a very calming demeanor and was very willing to answer all my questions. I did my research and I trusted my intuition and am very happy that I had Dr Klein do these procedures for me.