Fantastic Results! Competitive Prices! - Laguna Niguel, CA

I received Juvederm because I've been dreaming...

I received Juvederm because I've been dreaming of a full upper lip since I was in high school. Of course back then, it was nothing more than a wish (and a prayer). I would always press in right above my cupids bow to imagine how beautiful I could be.

Luckily, today, we are able to make some dreams come true. After 15 years of doing this in the mirror I decided to do something about it. I wanted to make sure there was extensive research on the products that make this possible, and most importantly make sure my health wouldn't be harmed. I found that the company Allergan (who makes Juvederm, Botox, and Latisse) has done that extensive research and is completely SAFE. When I learned the filler Juvederm is completely reversible, I knew this was the answer to my prayers.

After all my research I chose Dr. S. I showed her the way I wanted my lips to look by doing the same thing I've done in the mirror for years (pressing above my cupids bow to see a lip with a full 'belly'). All my research had payed off when I looked in the mirror and saw she was able to duplicate the look I'd been pretending with for 15 years TO-THE-T!

hey orange,

i also had juvederm and was pleased at first with results but its been 3 years and some of it is still there did yours go away?
It took a few months before it really began wearing off.... So the next time I got my lips injected somewhere else and I was REALLY happy with the results. It's been 9 months now and I still have Juvederm in my lips, so I think I had a little more product injected the second time.
hello there, can you please tell me how long the juvederm lasted on yours lips?
Orange County Dermatologist