So Disappointed - Laguna Niguel, CA

I had 6 areas done twice in 5 months and am...

I had 6 areas done twice in 5 months and am thoroughly disappointed in this procedure!! I am genetically thick in the torso and have kept my weight and exercise regularly including swim laps with ZERO results. My measurements are exactly the same and so this is a Costly mistake. I am a 53 year old female and was expecting 2 inches off with so many areas done.

The nurse who performs the treatment is kind but keeps telling me I am the only one who has failed at getting results?

Thank you for your honesty. I had mine done feb 2nd. So far no results.
I'm not expert by any means but your price seems a little cheap for so many areas - I would look into the type of provider..
Can you post before and after pictures?

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for. Did the provider give you any clues as to why the treatment didn't work?

I had mines done on March 28, and I have been seeing great results. I paid $1,400.00 for the lower abs and $1,400.00 for two small applicators on the upper abs. I am going back for a second treatment. My total cost was $2,800.