Thank Goodness for Injectables - Laguna Niguel, CA

This is not my first time with radiesse, but each...

This is not my first time with radiesse, but each time gets better and better. I am very sensitive to the shadows under my check bones. They make my cheeks look like bags under my eyes! I work in a salon, so the entire place is mirrors, everywhere!! I can see those bags from every angle and I just want to hide. I mean how big can sunglasses go?? So this procedure fills out the hollow part of my cheeks and presto the baggy look is gone!

I save up all my gift requests for B-day, Mother's day, and Christmas to see my favorite doctor! This truley gives me the confidence I need to face the world. Thank you...Thank you... THANK YOU!!!

As usual, you always get great personal attention...

As usual, you always get great personal attention from Dr Laurie! Her staff is great, they always make me feel like I'm totally welcome. I look forward to going even though I'm a huge chicken when it comes to needles!! This is almost painless and I really appreciate that!!!

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. K never and I repeat, never overdoes it. I always look natural,just better. She has done my lips and the top of my nose and it is always perfect.