36 Years Old Very Happy with Natural Looking Veneers - Laguna Hills, CA

My family and I were so pleased with dr. Loberg...

My family and I were so pleased with dr. Loberg and his staff and the way he have treated us. We came to dr.Loberg office in Laguna Hills on the recommendations from my brother in law, his family members and my mother in law who now has a wonderful smile because of him. When we met dr.Loberg, we were astounded by his sincere attitude and the kindness he have shown our family.

I rarely showed a smile having my teeth exposed, I've always been self-conscious of my far from perfection smile. I'm a former model and in all my photographs, I've always had my mouth closed which I believe limited my exposure.

For many years I couldn't decide if I want to have my smile changed with veneers because I saw so many unnatural looking smiles, I went to many dentists for consultation but non of them gave me enough confidence to do it till I met dr. Leif Loberg.

I am so happy with my veneers, what a difference a beautiful smile can make. My teeth have very natural translucent look, no one would think they are veneers, how amazing. It is so true that a set of beautiful teeth add years of youth to an individual. My face seems sleeker, more youthful and I'm more cheerful. I’ve always known beauty is on the inside - waiting to be shown through a smile.

I feel fabulous. A beautiful smile is not only for the person getting an upgrade in beauty, a great smile can make the people around you happy. It can change people’s life forever and I’m already feeling the effect of happy smile. I notice I now smile to every person passing by and I already gained new friends.

My friends loved the look of my new teeth. They couldn't believe how natural they look and normally they can be very critical. What a relief it was to hear a complement from them verses criticism.

I didn't feel any pain during and after that procedure, I didn't take any pain medication at all in which I’m so grateful.

Dr. Loberg is an amazing smile artist-dentist. He and his stuff are the best, Julie and other girls are so sweet and professional!

My family loves him too, I'm very lucky to be his patient and new friend!
Dr.Leif Loberg

How long did it take you to set up an apt? My mother lives in Laguna Hills...but I live in Northern CA. Could I go down for just a few days? Is it $1000 a tooth? How many teeth did you get done? Sorry for all the questions, I really appreciate any help though! Thanks!
Not a problem:-) I'm happy to answer your questions. It took only couple visits, first one we just talked about styles of veneers, looked at different pictures and discussed color, shape etc. on the next visit they prepared my teeth for veneers, and put temporary ones, then I had to wait for about 2 weeks for new veneers and at last third visit I had them put on...if you decide to come for consultation to dr. Loberg I can come to his office to show you how beautiful my smile looks live. It's even better than on the pictures... Regarding price I'm not sure, it was a present from my husband:-) please call his office. The girls that are working there are very sweet and professional . I believe you can get in pretty fast for consultation.
please let us know the cost of the full procedure. 1000 per tooth most likely? So how much altogether? Please!
Beautiful smile was it $1000 per tooth?
Wow! A beautiful smile is a powerful symbol of happiness to share with the world. Having a dentist that listens to your concerns is the mark of a dentist who sees how much a smile can affect your life and the life of those around you.
Can you tell me what shade you went with?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Seriously....How many smiling fashion models do you see on the runway?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You don't have to have a perfect smile to be a model, beautiful smile boosts a confidence and selfconfidence makes a difference beetween model and top model
was it $1000 per tooth?
Thank you for the review and the pictures!  Your smile is beautiful, and I totally agree with everything you said, about how it's not just for you, but how you smiling makes everyone around you happy as well.

I'm wondering how much prep-work had to be done for your veneers, and whether you got your teeth lengthened at all or if they were made to just even out and whiten?
My teeth got lengthened and prep work was fast and easy, the most time I spent with the doctor talking about shape, color and length of veneers. dr.Loberg is using the best lab in CA where my veneers were prepared
Congrats on the new teeth , they look amazing , what's the color of the veneers ? Is it B1 ??
I'm not sure what's the color , I will find out and let you know:-)