Best Experience - Laguna Beach, CA

Hi Everyone, I've been reading all these...

Hi Everyone,

I've been reading all these reviews and I have to agree with the majority. It was the best money spent. The procedure I had done was the perineal repair, labiaplasty, and vaginal rejuvenation. My doctor and his staff was unbelievably nice and helpful. I was completely informed about the anatomy of my vagina. Making the decision to go thru this surgery was so hard for me only bc i just had a baby 2 mths ago and wasn't sure if i was up for another recovery. But I have to tell you, it's a huge difference. Ive had two babies and both times required an episiotomy.

what's nice about this doctor was they gave me step by step instructions which was helpful especially when i was awake during the whole procedure. I had the operation performed in office with local anesthesia. The doctor who performed the procedure was completely knowlegeable and well renowned in his community. If you have the chance read his bio. He specializes in repairing the vagina and not only that he delivered babies for 20 yrs.

There's alot of doctors out there that do such horrible jobs...my only advice to you is, please choose a dr that is knowledgable and make sure this is his expertise. Good luck girls.

Dr. Red Alinsod

Thanks very much for sharing here on RealSelf. I'm glad this was worth it for you. Episiotomies stink, even though they're sometimes necessary. But, yay for reconstruction!