A True Artist with the Best Bedside Manner - Laguna Beach, CA

My neck and jawline were sagging. I also had derma...

My neck and jawline were sagging. I also had derma brasion around my mouth and Active FX on my chest at the same time as facelift. I believe it is best to have plastic surgery at a younger age than older. It's less noticeable and lasts longer.

My recovery was fast and my results fantastic.

W hat is a Active FX on chest as I have major sun damage on my chest & wonder about options.?
Congratulations Boufry! That is great. I had a facelift, temple lift and fat transfer in November 2009. It was one of the best things I have ever done. I love the results. I hope you are as happy with the results as I am. Happy healing. Enjoy the new you.
I am so happy for you!! How old are you? How long have you thought about getting this done? Thanks!!
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mills and his staff were always professional, friendly, focused and made me feel informed and at ease with every visit and phone call. Dr. has a wonderful bedside manner that calms any nerves instantly. This is my 4th procedure with Dr. over 21 years. He is a true artist and I trust his skills to the utmost. I recommend him any chance I get. He and his staff are the best in their field. It was worth every penny!