Worth Every Penny!!! - Laguna Beach, Ca

I'm 46 yo and have always felt that I had to...

I'm 46 yo and have always felt that I had to wear mascara to make my eyes stand out. I'm very active outdoors and I love the beach. My active lifestyle and make-up did not go together and as I matured, I realized the more make-up that I wore, the older that I looked. I decided to try latisse... my three sisters were interested as well so, I played the guinea pig. Within 3 months my lashes were long and dark and I couldn't be happier with them! At the beginning, I applied latisse daily but now that my lashes are established, I apply it once every 2 or 3 days and a bottle will last me 3 - 4 months. I haven't worn mascara in almost two years!!!... I love it!!! Not only am I hooked but, all of my sisters and friends are as well. I saw a friend of mine the other day who's been using it for 4 months now and her eyes looked amazing!!! I always felt bad for her because she had so few lashes... even when she applied mascara, it didn't seem to help much. I was so glad that she took my advice and started using latisse... her lashes were long and beautiful and I couldn't believe that she wasn't wearing mascara. Bottom line... I love the freedom of not wearing make-up and love the results that I got from latisse. As long as they continue to make it, I'll continue to use it.

Dr. Henry Leung

I gave the office 5 stars all the way because they deserve it.