Coolsculpting Treatment - Laguna Beach, CA

I have a very stubborn area of fat around my belly...

I have a very stubborn area of fat around my belly button and decided to try Coolsculpting today. It took about 2 hours to do both sides of my lower abdomen. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but overall the discomfort was minimal. I enjoyed the beautiful ocean view at Dr. Mills' office while I relaxed in the chair and let the Coolsculpting machine do its thing. His nurse, Kim, was so knowledgeable and caring. I can't wait to see the results over the next few months!

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Elizabeth. Have you had any post-procedure pain since your last update?

Looking forward to following your progress as your results start to show. :)

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mills and his staff do everything to make each patient feel like they are part of the family. The care given at his office is exemplary and I have always been treated with professionalism, kindness, and respect. Dr. Mills is a world class surgeon who's bedside manner and post-operative care exceed all expectations. I have referred family and friends to him, and every single one of them is thrilled with their results.