Will Do This for Life! - Lagrange, GA

I'm 41 years old and newly single and wanted...

I'm 41 years old and newly single and wanted to improve my appearance without looking plastic. I chose Juvaderm -- after a ton of research -- to fill in the lines from my nose to the corners of my mouth.

I had it done a month ago and couldn't be happier with the results. I looked younger instantly and didn't have any swelling or bruising. The needle pricks were slightly uncomfortable, but not painful by any means.

I went on the cautious side with only 1 syringe, but will take my doctor's advice and use 2 syringes next time so the wrinkles are completely filled in. SO WORTH THE MONEY!!

HI Angela5516,

Thanks for the review. That's awesome you had no swelling or bruising. Would you ever consider getting something more permanent? Please keep us updated and if you have pictures to show the community would love to see them. Welcome to the community.

Thanks,

-Britt

I would never consider anything permanent like a...

I would never consider anything permanent like a face or jowl lift. I have accepted that aging is inevitable, but if looking better for 6 months or more only costs $400, I will gladly continue to pay that -- for life!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

West Georgia Dermatology & Laser Center

From the initial consultation to the actual procedure, this office knows what they are doing and goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable.