Restylane Ultra in Lips

My mom and I were out at the spa and she got her...

My mom and I were out at the spa and she got her treatments. She also got 1 syringe of juvaderm and offered me the gift. I decided to go with this in the ultra because I have heard it lasts longer.

My mom did not bleed nearly as much as I did so I thought oh not bad at all...well honey hurt so much and like I said I did bleed and bruising for about 8 days. I like the outcome and can definitely see the outcome, but I think next time I will go with 2 syringes. Maybe some in of it in the face not sure for sure most in the lips. But it was my first time and was not sure how it was going to look. I do not have anything bad to say about to say about it.

In Nov. 2009 I had 1 syringe of Restylane Ultra injected into my lips, which hurt very much!! The plastic surgeon dr., which is board certified, said she places the anesthesia into the syringe. Is this possible? My eyes were crying and I bled quite a bit.
Lafayette Plastic Surgeon

She is a very good dr. My mom has been going to her for quite some time for other procedures and is very satisfied.

When I had mine injected my PS used a "dental block" just like going to the dentist. 4 injections... minimal pain. That's how it should be done.
Never heard of resylane ultra-Juvaderm ultra yes. If the provider did not use a nerve block did you sit with numbing cream on your face for about an hour. Beside a few tiny pricks to numb me up the two syringes I had in lips and nl folds was basically painless. Except to save some expense (I was not charged extra) I see no reason to be in pain during fillers.