Vi Peel Acne - Lafayette, LA

I am 35yrs old and still have the monthly hormonal...

I am 35yrs old and still have the monthly hormonal breakout mostly along my neck during ovulation.I wanted to lose some and lighten most scaring from my acne and light sun damage. Peels in the past were a waste of time and money. This peel was wonderful!!

I noticed the peeling had worked it's way to one particular dark spot,I waited patiently and didn't pull at it (don't pick!!) and that dark spot came right off by the afternoon!! Some of my really dark spots did not come off completely, they only lightened,but they lightened ALOT. I know with a 2nd peel they would be completely gone, which is incredible because those of us with acne just do not have pretty skin, period...until now! My skin is super smooth and soft, no longer "ruddy". There has been a difference to the point where other people notice.

I was put on a regimen of Obaji and MEDIceuticals to continue to lighten my scars and keep the acne under control all of which will be absorbed better being that I just peeled.

If you have stubborn acne or prego mask, scars, etc. I highly recommend the VI peel!
(pics to come)

O.k. just uploaded pics, I'm having to use my pics...

O.k. just uploaded pics, I'm having to use my pics from my camera, they are not great but you get the idea.
your skin looks beautiful
Is Joseph Delatte in Baton Rouge or Lafayette? I don't find him in Lafayette la. Thanks!!
Thanks so much for posting! I am in the Lafayette area, too. Could you tell me where you had the VIPeel done? I am wondering if it is the same place that I am scheduled to receive one next month.
Dr. Joseph Delatte